"Dilon me Betabiyan lekar chal rahe ho,
Toh Zinda ho tum;
Nazar me khwabon ki Bijliyan lekar chal rahe ho
Toh Zinda ho tum;
Hawan ke zokon ki tarah Aazad rehna sikho,
Tum ek Dariyan ki tarah lehron me behan sikho,
Har ek lamhe se milon tum khole apani bahen,
Har ek pal naya sama dekho,
Jo apani Ankhon me heraniya lekar chal rahe ho
TOH ZINDA HO TUM"
- Zindgi Na Milegi Dobara
a best dilogue/poem ever forever liked by me and may be by you also. it says many things. But i liked the best line or i can say given thought on one line "TOh Zinda Ho Tum...."
I dont know this line says or asks "Zinda Ho Tum ???"But, I want to ask are we really alive?
From, sunrise-sunset-late night life is passing through very busy schedule.previously we had time for relationship,refreshments and for "OUR SELVES". we just have only one said from all the mouth...." yaar I have no Time".
todat we do lots of hard work to avail luxurious facilities like Jacuzzi, freeze, mobiles, laptops, air conditioned car, and silky bed to sleep and think that i have achived all the things what i dreamed and am even more happy.But,do they really fill our soul with happiness? DOES IT REALLY MAKE SENSE ?.....well for some time we really feel gr8 but we can not carry this for longer as this is the outer happiness........ while achiving this luxurious life we forget about ourselfs.
I know its difficult to spare time from hectic busy life schedule.But to keep alive yourself you need to spare time.You just have to know how can you be alive every moment rather i can say every micromoment.I have some ideas for that which works for me and make alive every micromoment.,which fulfills my heart with joy and keeps my mind aware of whats happening in my life,my home,my family,my community,my social network,my office or work space,my city,country etc etc....
Actually you need not to spare time for that or need to just habituate yourself just have to increase your concentration level at each and every moment.
let me explain it.To keep yourself alive every moment
Don't just see anything,
minutely observe everything;
Don't just hear for the sake of hearing anything,
listen it carefully and digest everything;
Don't just touch anything,
Feel the touch of everything.
I think u can understand it better what I tried to convey……….
So to cut the story short let me explain it to you by example.Everyday my route to office i passes through one famous college.whenever i passes through my eyes says it is crowdy, my ear says it is noisy. But after minutely observing it i see the teenagers are talking, joking, singing, laughing and enjoying the every moment of life.After that positive energy builds me up and the day in office and thereafter at home was awesome.
I think no need to write more.Current eras'……..youth understands enough.
Now, just follow whatever i told here and share your minimum single experience which made your heart and soul happy or which things makes you aware of whats happening around you.
No comments:
Post a Comment